Easy to use and reliable, the Breg Polar Care Cube Cold Therapy Unit's compact design makes it great for clinical, hospital, and at home use. Depending on the patient-specific treatment recommendation, with nothing more than an initial fill of ice and water, patients may enjoy up to 6-8 hours of motorized cold therapy between ice fills.
What does Open Box mean at SourceCold Therapy?
- "Open box" at Source Cold Therapy refers to an item that was shipped to a customer but then returned as undeliverable by the carrier. The packaging may have been opened by our team members to verify that the item is in good working order, and the item may have been repackaged if the original packaging was damaged, but the item itself will not have been used. In the case of package damage, Source Cold Therapy will not replace damaged packaging unless the original packaging no longer provides adequate protection for the item inside. If a product's packaging is too far gone to be salvaged, we will repackage the item.
- Post Operative
- Arthroscopic Procedures
- Reconstructive Procedures
- Plastic Surgery
- General Surgery
- Chronic Pain
- Physical Therapy
- Proven reliability and effectiveness
- Strong pump for optimal durability
- High flow rate results in even pad temperature
- Provides motorized cold treatment for 6 – 8 hours
- Maintains an average operating temperature range between 45° and 55°
- Cold Therapy Return Policy
Polar Care Patient Instructions: Click Here
Please read carefully before purchasing:
By purchasing this system, you certify that you are a qualified medical professional or currently under the treatment of a physician who has prescribed a Cold Therapy product. You agree to read and carefully follow the manufacturer's directions provided with the unit. You understand that the user will assume all responsibility for the use/misuse of this item. You agree to contact a physician immediately in the case of any untoward reactions caused by use of this device. You understand that Source Cold Therapy is only a distributor of the product and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury it may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or other reason. Furthermore, Source Cold Therapy cannot provide specific details as to the product's application or use, other than is provided in the product documentation, developed by this product manufacturer. By clicking "Add to Cart" you certify that the above statement(s) is/are true.
Warranty And Return Information: Cold Therapy Returns
Due to the medical nature of this product, we cannot accept returns on this product. Defective units are covered under the manufacturer's warranty and a warranty replacement will be issued.
Unit: 6 months
Wraps: 1 month
Breg Warranty Helpline: 800-897-2734
If your device, pad, or part is malfunctioning, or leaking, Source Ortho will gladly replace it with the same new, unused device, pad, or part within the warranty period. For more details and specifics to each manufacturer's unique expressed and implied product warranties, please contact the manufacturer directly. Please contact Source Cold Therapy (866-425-3209) with questions or comments regarding our cold therapy return policy.
Cold Therapy Return Policy:
Source Ortho wants to protect all customers from the increased risk of infection associated with using returned and/or previously used cold therapy merchandise. Cold therapy units are used after arthroscopic or open orthopedic procedures, and their pads come in contact with incision sites thus rendering them unusable by another individual. Local water municipalities do not remove every contaminant including pharmaceuticals, and industrial chemicals. Bacteria and/or contaminants in household water can dry on the inside of coolers and thus get passed onto another individual with "used" equipment. Due to these concerns, Source Ortho ships only new, sealed units to customers. We NEVER ship returned products to our customers. Unfortunately this is a common problem on Amazon, eBay and gray market websites were the resellers are not always legitimate distributers of these products. We encourage customers to call us for product information and general questions before placing their order online. For the protection of all customers, cold therapy units and pads are non-returnable items.