KN95 Masks For Sale. Fast shipping within 1 business day. In stock now. FDA Approved Appendix A whitelist masks from an authorized manufacturer. PPE face masks for filtering particulate, viruses, and microbes. Our KN95 Face Mask is certified to standards similar to the EU FFP2 certification and the US N95 certified mask. Ear loop design for comfort and ease of use. Integrated flexible nose bridge helps ensure proper fit. KN95 standard means these masks are effective against 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 microns or larger. Properly worn masks can protect very well against PM10, PM2.5, and smaller particles. BFE>95% (Bacterial filtration efficiency
• Medical Grade Materials • Highly Efficient Filtration • Optimal Comfort
A KN95 Face Mask can help reduce exposure to biological substances, such as bacteria and viruses. Please note however that wearing a mask cannot eliminate the risk of infection as it depends on the proper fit of the wearer. A study published in 2008 showed that face masks were up to 80% effective in reducing transmission and infection from airborne virus.
- Environmental - The KN95 Face Mask can protect you from pollen, dust, smoke and airborne pollution. Our filter has an efficiency of above 95% at 0.3 pm particle size, whereas normal pollen particles are about 10 - 1000 pm in size.
- Animal Allergens - The KN95 Face Mask can protect you from animal allergens. Efficiency of above 95% at 0.3 pm particle size, animal allergen particles are about 5 - 10 pm in size.
- In Stock at our SC Warehouse.
- Due to Health Regulations we are unable to accept returns on this item.
- Need to order a larger supply - Please contact our Sales Team via email email@example.com or phone
- Meets or exceeds CN Standard GB2626-2006
- This is a KN95 mask NOT a N95 respirator
- Manufactured in an FDA Registered facility
- Appendix A: Authorized Imported, Approved Respirators
- Manufactured by Guangzhou Nan Qi Xing Non-Woven Co., Ltd Model KN-1
- Click here to view 3M's Technical Specifications for KN95 and N95
- KN95 is an industry-standard and means that the mask provides the intended effectiveness of filtering 95 percent of particles with a mass median diameter of 0.3 micrometers