The all-new C-T Spine Wrap combines specialized features, integrated coverage, and targeted compression to optimize pain relief and cold therapy of the cervical-thoracic spine, trapezius, upper pectorals, and side of the neck – all in a non-narcotic application. The research-driven wrap provides effective treatment for immediate post-whiplash and over-use injuries, degenerative spine disorders, and post-op spine treatment.
Game Ready® wraps feature a patented, dual-action ATX™ (Active Temperature Exchange) design that enables the simultaneous circulation of ice water and air, integrating proven compression and cold therapies like never before. Active pneumatic (air) compression helps the body pump away swelling and stimulate the flow of oxygen-rich blood. Efficient and even cooling further reduces swelling, muscle spasms, and pain. Game Ready wraps are comprised of an inner, two-chamber “heat exchanger” and a removable, machine-washable, and replaceable outer sleeve. Game Ready Control Unit sold separately.
Fits chest sizes 38″ to 55″, necks 15.75″ to 19.5″
Game Ready CT Spine Wrap Features:
- Targeted compression
- Expandable and adjustable chest straps for comfort and fit
- Ergonomic center chest opening
- Neck Collar
- Customizable insulation for ear
- Degenerative spine disorders
- Immediate post-whiplash injuries
- Over-activity injuries (acute neck sprains and strains)
- Pain management
- Spinal surgery (disc replacement, scoliosis etc)
- Total knee replacement or total knee arthroplasty (TKR, TKA)
- This item is designed to be used in conjunction with the Game Ready Control Unit